In the heart of Hocking Hills lies an under-explored phenomenon named “Rockbridge.” As the name implies, Rockbridge is a natural geological bridge formed by time, sand, and water, and is among the most spectacular formations in the Hocking Hills. At 100 feet long, it’s the largest natural rock bridge in Ohio.
This interpretive guided adventure begins and ends with an open-air, 1.5-mile scenic nature drive. However, the heart of the tour is experiencing the rock bridge and the stunning beauty of the Hocking Hills. Allow 60 to 90 minutes for the Rockbridge Encounter.
The Rockbridge Encounter Pricing
- Kids ages 7-15 years.; Minimum height 36 inches.
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian. If the signer is not present, a photocopy of the signer's drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Our activities are designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, and who are in reasonably good health.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, impairing legal drugs, or pregnant women will be allowed to participate.
- Hocking Hills Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
We are open mid-March through November. During the months of June through October we are open 7 days a week. Please click "book now" to check the availability of your next adventure.