If you have a need for speed, our award-winning SuperZip® delivers! Named in the top ten best ziplines in the world, this quarter-mile long dual zipline reaches speeds up to 50 mph!
The Hocking Hills Canopy Tours’ SuperZip® launches two zippers at a time – side by side – from an 85-foot tower. You’ll dive down into the forest, fly through the tree canopy, then swoop down the middle of the Hocking River... all this while in a “super hero” flying position! You’ll want to zip it again and again.
You can experience the SuperZip® by itself, or you can combine it with our Original Zipline Canopy Tour or The X-Tour to maximize the fun. Either way, DON'T MISS OUT on this Super Cool adventure during your visit to the Hocking Hills area!
The SuperZip Tour Pricing
- SuperZip Stand Alone Price: $35. per person.
- SuperZip/ Zipline Tour Package: $119 per person Monday through Thursday. Weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) $129. per person.
- Additional SuperZips per individual:
- Second SuperZip Add $15.
- Third SuperZip Add $10.
SuperZip is open mid-March through October. Please click "book now" to check the availability of your next adventure.
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds. Please note: Due to weight restrictions related to our outdoor activities, all participants will be weighed at check-in, on a discreet, one way scale.
- The minimum age is 8 years old. Children between the ages of 8 - 15 must be accompanied by an adult, but must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- A responsible adult must be on the grounds for all participants under the age of 15.
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian. If the signer is not present, a photocopy of the signer's drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Our activities are designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, and who are in reasonably good health.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Hocking Hills Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation outside 7 days prior to your tour date, your payment less a $10 per person service fee will be refunded to you.
- If you need to change your reservation date or time you may do so one time, up to 7 days prior to your originally scheduled tour.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 7 days notice. Your tour reservation is transferable, so you can give it or sell it to someone else if you choose.
- If we cancel your tour due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, we will reschedule your tour for another available time, or give you a full refund.
- If you are late, you will not receive a refund or be able to join your tour. Your tour and guide will leave as scheduled whether you are there or not. We do expect you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved tour time.