Outdoor excitement is just around the corner at Hocking Hills Canopy Tours near Columbus, Ohio. For those who can’t get enough of the outdoors, and for those seeking an introduction to rock climbing or rappelling, this is just what you’re looking for. The package includes either the Original Zipline Canopy Tour or the X-Tour at Hocking Hills Canopy Tours. Then the adventure continues at High Rock Adventures with your choice of either natural sandstone rock-climbing or rappelling instruction, on cliffs ranging from 35 to 100 feet! That’s about as much fun as we can fit in one day!
This is a limited tour package. Please call our office for information and availability.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS ARE FOR ZIPLINING ONLY! THERE ARE SEPARATE QUALIFICATIONS FOR ROCK CLIMBING ADVENTURES. THESE QUALIFICATIONS CAN BE FOUND AT https://www.highrockadventures.com/policies-waiver/
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds. Please note: Due to weight restrictions related to our outdoor activities, all participants will be weighed at check-in, on a discreet, one way scale.
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Children between the ages of 10 - 15 must be accompanied by an adult, but must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- A responsible adult must be on the grounds for all participants under the age of 15.
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian. If the signer is not present, a photocopy of the signer's drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Our activities are designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, and who are in reasonably good health.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Hocking Hills Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation outside 7 days prior to your tour date, your payment less a $10 per person service fee will be refunded to you.
- If you need to change your reservation date or time you may do so one time, up to 7 days prior to your originally scheduled tour.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 7 days notice. Your tour reservation is transferable, so you can give it or sell it to someone else if you choose.
- If we cancel your tour due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, we will reschedule your tour for another available time, or give you a full refund.
- If you are late, you will not receive a refund or be able to join your tour. Your tour and guide will leave as scheduled whether you are there or not. We do expect you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved tour time.