This 1.5 to 2 hour professionally guided nature tour, showcases the unique features of the area and is among one of the best things to do in Hocking Hills State Park - all while experiencing the thrill of a state-of-the-art Off-Road Segway X2! It’s a scenic nature tour featuring ancient recessed caves, the scenic Hocking River, majestic old growth trees, and native plants and wildlife. Discover how much fun it is to “take a hike” at Hocking Hills Canopy Tours!Book Now
Learn to Segway
Just as the name suggests, the “Learn to Segway” Experience will provide a 30-minute supervised introduction on how to safely ride a Segway. Our experienced personnel will train you to easily control a Segway X2; then you’re free to ride at your own pace in our designated Segway nature playground.Book Now
Please call our office at (740) 385-9477 for more information about our hours of operation. Our Segway Adventures will depend on availability of segways, weather, and other factors. Our friendly staff can help give more information!
- Minimum age 14. Ages 14 and 15 must have a responsible adult at the course location.
- Learn to Segway Experience weight restrictions: 100 - 250 lbs. Please note: Due to weight restrictions related to our outdoor activities, all participants will be weighed at check-in, on a discreet, one way scale.
- Off-Road Segway Adventures weight restrictions: 100 - 230 lbs.
- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian. If the signer is not present, a photocopy of the signer's drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Our activities are designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, and who are in reasonably good health.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the tour. No pregnant women will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Hocking Hills Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation outside 7 days prior to your tour date, your payment, less a $10 per person service fee, will be refunded to you.
- If you need to change your reservation date or time, you may do so one time, up to 7 days prior to your originally scheduled tour.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 7 days notice. Your tour reservation is transferable, so you can give it or sell it to someone else if you choose.
- If we cancel your Segway tour due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, we will reschedule your tour for another available time, or give you a full refund.
- If you are late, you will not receive a refund or be able to join your tour. Your tour and guide will leave as scheduled whether you are there or not. We do expect you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved tour time.
- Remember we have a 7 Day Cancellation Policy that you agreed to when completing this order.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Bring your reservation confirmation and gift certificate (if applicable)
- Dress for the weather, as we do Segway tours in the rain and cold weather.
- Wear comfortable clothing, but avoid loose clothing.
- Wear closed-toe shoes such as a hiking shoes or sneakers.
- Sandals and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Don't forget money for drinks, food, gift shop, photos, and tips for your guides.
- For children under the age of 18 not accompanied by their parent or guardian, a waiver signed by their parent or guardian and copy of parent's I.D. must be provided at the time of the tour.